Friday, April 15, 2011

It All Started with a Text

One morning an idea suddenly popped into my head. At 7:36 am on Wednesday, March 30th, 2011 I sent my mom this text:

"So I had this crazy idea... We should go into business together. I'll tell you about it in person. Don't worry, you'll like it! It'll be fun!"

I think she was worried because she had no idea what I was talking about. She didn't think she had any skills that could possible help out a home-based business. Boy, was she wrong!

Within a couple days we had a name and a plan... Sweet Baby Sprinkles was born! Another week later and we had all of our supplies bought, gift baskets put together and pictures were taken. (Who knew a $5 white sheet from Walmart would make such a great back drop?!)

So far we've created 21 different sweet baby shower gift sets. We haven't sold any to date, but it hasn't even been a whole week yet. We're hoping for our first sale by the end of the month... Crossing our fingers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment