Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our Heartsy Promotion

Heartsy - Daily deals on fabulous handmade items, at least 50% off.


Yesterday we were featured on Heartsy.me! We received such a great response from everyone. Thanks to those who bought vouchers! We were sold out within an hour and a half. We then agreed to offer 50 more and that sold out (again!) several hours later. It was a crazy day yesterday of answering emails/convos, sending out invoices, processing orders and buying more supplies! By 8pm last night I was EXHAUSTED! 



This morning I'm still answering all convos sent my way and my mom is busy packing orders. As of right now we have about 50+ orders to fill! Luckily most are ready to ship, but there are a few that need to be sewn. (This is going to be a busy week!)

We hope to have ALL orders (including custom orders) shipped out no later than Thursday (5/19). I'm just crossing my fingers that we get our fabric shipped to us in time! Everyone seems to love our cupcake stuff. :)





More of this fabric is on its way! If you missed out on these yesterday don't worry, we'll be relisting them soon. :) We also have lots of NEW goodies to be added too. I just need to find the time to sew it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment